Setting up a Cameyo self-hosted server
Modified on: Thu, 18 Nov, 2021 at 7:25 AM
Setting up a Cameyo server within your own network or data center
Pre-requisites: up-to-date Windows Server 2016 / 2019 / 2022 (be sure to run Windows Updates).
Download the installer
Run the installer
- After the initial confirmation message, click "Install":
- Once components installation is over, use your Cameyo admin credentials to register the server:
- Click "Activate":
- Click "Reboot":
- All done. Your server should be ready after rebooting.
Testing your new server
- Expand the Action menu button on the right-hand side and select "Test Wordpad":
- You should then be able to see your first test session:
Publishing your first app
- Expand the Action menu button on the right-hand side and select "Connect as Admin":
- Download your application and install it on this server. You can then publish it using the app publishing wizard:
- The application will then be visible the Apps section on your Cameyo portal. There you can define how to share it with your users.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.