In many cases, users will want to be able to save and open files in their Cameyo applications from their cloud storage, such as Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, or Dropbox. This can be accomplished in two ways: the user can manually connect their cloud storage to their Cameyo account, or Cameyo can automatically prompt all users to connect their cloud storage.
Manual Connection method
Each user who wants cloud storage will need to connect it themselves.
- Log into the Cameyo website. A user who is an admin will see the admin console, while a regular user will see the portal.
- Click on the user dropdown menu at the top right corner of the page, next to the user's email address.
- Select "My Profile".
- In the Personal Storage section, click on the plug icon next to the desired cloud storage option. The user will be redirected to the appropriate login page (unless they're already logged in for that service), then taken to a prompt to allow Cameyo access to the cloud storage. Allow this and the user will be redirected back to the Cameyo website.
- Make sure the Drive checkbox is checked. If it is not, check it and click Save.
Automatic Connection method
- As an administrator, log into the Cameyo website.
- Go to Admin > Company Settings.
- In the Authentication section, find the "Request users to connect their cloud drive" option and select the desired cloud storage type. (Note: Only one automatic option can be selected at a time.)
- Click Save.
Now when a user next launches any Cameyo application, they will first be prompted to allow Cameyo access to their cloud storage. After they allow this, the app will launch. This prompt should only happen once.
Once a user has connected their cloud storage (whether manually or automatically), their selected Cloud Storage will be available as an option in the Cameyo file dialog