Cameyo allows sessions to be shadowed. This feature requires explicit activation through PowerTag !RDS_SHADOW on the server or cluster level. Its possible values are:
- 0: No remote control allowed (default).
- 1: Full Control with user’s permission.
- 2: Full Control without user’s permission.
- 3: View Session with user’s permission.
- 4: View Session without user’s permission.
So for example !RDS_SHADOW=1 allows administrators to shadow sessions with full control, conditioned by user permission.
Note: changing this PowerTag requires a Cameyo sevice restart on the relevant server.
Once enabled, Cameyo administrators can shadow user sessions by going to the server's page and clicking on the animated progress circle corresponding to the session to be shadowed: