To enable IIS and the required IIS components on Windows Server 2019, do the following:
- Open Server Manager and click Manage > Add Roles and Features. Click Next.
- Select Role-based or feature-based installation and click Next.
- Select the appropriate server. The local server is selected by default. Click Next.
- Enable Web Server (IIS) and click Next.
- No additional features are necessary to install the Web Adaptor, so click Next.
- On the Web Server Role (IIS) dialog box, click Next.
- On the Select role services dialog box, verify that the web server components listed in the next section are enabled. Click Next.
- Verify that your settings are correct and click Install.
- When the installation completes, click Close to exit the wizard.
Configure custom port:
A custom port MUST BE configured since Cameyo is occupying the default IIS port (80).
- Launch IIS Manager
- Navigate to your Web Site
- Right-click and Edit bindings
- Adjust port to your requirement
- Restart the IIS Service
- The site is now adjusted to the specific port