Cameyo has developed a feature called Connection Resilience which is designed to automatically reconnect a session in the event of a network disruption.
There are various types of interruptions, and typically Internet connectivity can result in a loss of connection to the session.
A user can expect the following behaviour:
- Active session
- The interruption will occur and result in Cameyo attempting to reconnect
- Cameyo will attempt to re-connect a maximum of 50 times before the session is lost
- Session restored
- The default Max Disconnect time is 120 seconds/2 minutes
- This Max Disconnect period can be changed by:
- Apply the Power Tag at a Company, Server, Cluster, Application or User level of !MAXDISCONNECT: time, in seconds, to keep sessions alive in case of disconnection. Equivalent to Windows RDS' MaxDisconnectionTime parameter. Cameyo's default is 120. The example below of !MAXDISCONNECT=240 would alter the disconnection period from the default 120 seconds / 2 minutes to 240 seconds / 4 minutes:
- send an email to email@example.com
The following internal error codes are excluded from auto-reconnection:
- 519: authentication error.
- 521: session within the RD server has ended because it conflicts with another session.
- 522: RD server has closed the connection because it appeared to be inactive.
- 523: session within the RD server has been forcibly closed.