In some environments you want to allow only certain websites in your Chrome browser (within Cameyo).
To Achieve this, set the following registry keys:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google\Chrome\URLBlacklist] "1"="*" [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google\Chrome\URLWhitelist] "1"="cameyo.com" "2"="chrome://policy"
- It is important to create a blacklist entry disallowing everything (*)
- You can add as many addresses as you want with following numbers, 1,2,3,...
- The entry chrome://policy allows you to check whether the policies got applied but should be removed in production
- Do not use wildcards (*.cameyo.com) but enter only the common part (cameyo.com):
cameyo.com will allow www.cameyo.com, kb.cameyo.com, ...
- This will not block any forwarders or parts of a page that is drawn from another website, but links to external sites will be blocked.
Attached you will find a registry template. Please change its content according to your needs and then import it to your Cameyo server.