If you want to use Azure AD groups for restrictions in Cameyo, you have to configure group claims in your Azure SSO app:
- Log in to your Azure AD portal
- Open your Azure Active Directory
- Navigate to [App Registrations]
- Open the Cameyo SSO app (The name can vary)
- Navigate to [Token configuration]
- Click [Add groups claim]
- Select all group types
- Expand all token and select [sAMAccountName] for ID, Access and SAML
- Click [Add]
- In order to synchronize groups with Cameyo, this functionality must be activated on your company.
Please open a ticket to request SSO group synchronization.
Internal note: for AD, SSO.MemberOf needs to be set to "groups".
Be aware that only groups of users that log in to Cameyo will be synchronized and that you need to wait a few minutes until the groups are visible under restrictions.