Programmatically manipulating Cameyo servers
with clientId and clientSecret being your API authentication keys.
- server_id: server ID (in the form: abcdef12-488e-4c88-b01a-b3e2d5f4157a)
- op: one of the following operations (lower case):
- start: starts the server.
- stop: shuts down the server.
- reboot: reboots the server.
- delete: deletes the server.
- disable: disables the server, flagging it as unavailable for future requests. Note that this does not affect the server's running state.
- enable: re-enables a disabled server.
See the API documentation for more details.