Although Cameyo supports OneDrive natively, you may want to configure Microsoft's standard OneDrive for integration with the Windows shell.
- Log into the server as admin.
- Download OneDrive client for Windows. At the time of writing you can download it from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/onedrive/download
- Start an elevated command prompt by typing cmd in your Start menu and right-clicking on it + Run as administrator.
- Within cmd, navigate to the directory where you've downloaded the OneDrive installer and run "OneDriveSetup.exe /allusers"
- Launch regedit and create registry key HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\OneDrive
- In it, create a DWORD value named "FilesOnDemandEnabled", set it to 1.
- If needed, disable Cameyo's replacement file dialog within the Session Settings page on the portal.
You should now see the OneDrive folder from Cameyo sessions: